Happy Christmas Eve

shemlyandbook
It is officially Christmas Eve and all is cozy on the home-front. Not a creature is stirring, not even the cookie-obsessed doggy. Don’t you love this photo? It was not staged at all.  This was one of our Christmas-hot chocolate books, and after the kids went to bed I found Shemly snuggled up next to it.  It’s a good thing she is so adorable. She has been stalking me for cookies this week and managed to make off with a few.  She will take baked goods over bacon or steak any day.
I have been sadly neglecting this blog and my journaling of family happenings in general lately. Happily we have photos to trigger my ever-failing memory. I hope to catch up in an epic way once Christmas is over.  Christmas prep and traditions are pretty time consuming which does not leave a lot of time for blogging- but I figure it is better to live and blog about it later ;)
If I don’t get on tomorrow, Merry Christmas to you and yours, luvvies!! Thank you for tuning in to read about my little life from time to time.  I treasure the relationships I have formed and the things I have learned through our exchanges. xoxoxoxo

I'm reading: Happy Christmas EveTweet this!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute pic~ Merry Christmas!

Moore Minutes said...

This photo is AWESOME!!

Samantha said...

Merry Christmas, Sayers! Lovely photo of Shemly.

Unknown said...

Just stopped by to wish you a Merry Christmas!

Janet said...

Love the photo. Merry Christmas to you and yours.