Week-ish in review..

Ella is 7 weeks old now. Here are a few super random photos from her 6th and 7th week.
All she is saying, is give peace a chance. This (very poor quality-sorry) photo cracks me up because it displays her doing her favourite move-the butt raise. She lies on her back and lifts her butt up. It’s a great exercise actually. I have people in my cyber-training program do it all the time. I bet none of them look as happy about it as she does though.
IMG_1278
Doesn’t she look so grown up in that photo? Here she is looking more babyish. That’s the way I like it. A rare shot with the binkie.
IMG_1242 IMG_1065 DSC_0571DSC_1190
This week Ella attended Benj’s  orchestra recital
 DSC_0584 DSC_0605IMG_1346
Ella spent most of the concert appreciating the music with her eyes closed in the arms of sweet Cassie who had a magical sleepy touch.
Benj was awesome! One of my favs was a piece they did called Earogami (get it? ;) . They used a piece of paper folded in different formations to make different sounds. (Rubbing a long sheet of it along the strings, folded small to use as a pick etc). It was fascinating.
DSC_0592
We also had my 6 week check up.  Last time she was in that office she was a big bump on a mom. Check me out now suckers….and you all thought I would be 7lbs!
IMG_1337  
She also accompanied on my first attempts back to running.  I am doing the Galloway Walk 1: Run 1 method to get back into the game.  I am up to 5K already. It won’t say it is not tough and slow when you are super fat and sleep deprived and it is suddenly very hot and sticky…. but at the same time it feels sooo good to be back at it. To feel that “good sore” again and to challenge myself.  Plus I get to stare at this while I run. Great distraction/inspiration.
 IMG_1357 IMG_1359
We have also done a lot of Soccer watching lately.  Ella is an awesome cheerleader. Although even she gets concerned when things aren’t going well…
 IMG_1367 IMG_1369
Cheering Benj on….
IMG_1371
Finny and Gabe showed off their moves. Gracie did too but since her games have been away I don’t have pictures of her yet..
DSC_0289
  DSC_0296 DSC_0302DSC_0308
We also participated in the school Walkathon.  It was so much fun! There was more skipping, running and dancing than walking for lots of people. Such a great idea for getting kids active while fundraising.  Props to my smart friends who planned and executed it.  Things like this make me love my community.
IMG_1259     IMG_1256
  Oh! And this week my friend Cindi and I did an “Ella project”. It was so ludicrous and so much fun. I can’t wait to show you the results!! Stay tuned!

I'm reading: Week-ish in review..Tweet this!

0 comments: