Week-ish in Review

Catching up on a few of the events of the last couple of weeks.
Benj, Gabe and Gracie performed their piano recitals. They were all stellar. The photos however weren’t. Lately much of the photography has fallen to daddy as I am often nursing or otherwise occupied. Daddy is a marvel in many other areas…
DSC_0437DSC_0438DSC_0442
Gabey baby came second in the 1km race.
DSC_0494
Ella (and I) completed her first 5km race (before she was even 2 months old-isn’t she amazing?)with faithful friends Jill and Cindi (and cute little Jessi who ran the race in just 22 mins) .  Here we are before…
DSC_0489
And after.
DSC_0559
Whew! That was hard work, daddy!
DSC_0574
We had our annual Planting of the Impatiens. They boys worked hard. (Ella supervised)
DSC_0606DSC_0622
DSC_0627DSC_0628
And watched a lot of soccer….
IMG_1411IMG_1413
Gracie shows off her warpaint…and fighting spirit for her last game of the season
DSC_0865
Finny gets ready to score yet another goal
DSC_0590
One of my favourite games to watch this season was when Gabe subbed on Benj’s team: it was so much fun to watch my big boys together on the soccer field. Although “big” is relative. That is a blurry Gabe on the left…and Benj on the right. DSC_0956
They demonstrate that size is not important…of the 3 goals scored by their team in that game, Gabe scored 2 and Benj scored 1.
DSC_0973

DSC_0961
Gabe scores
DSC_0948
Benj scores
DSC_0965
I love those guys..
DSC_0016
As skilled and driven as my boys are, they had the unfair of advantage of having the cutest cheerleaders…
I love watching my girlies together too …
 DSC_0004DSC_0003DSC_0002DSC_0005DSC_0006DSC_0007DSC_0008DSC_0009DSC_0010DSC_0997
DSC_0991DSC_0992DSC_0993DSC_0994DSC_0995DSC_0996DSC_0001
DSC_0998DSC_0999

I'm reading: Week-ish in ReviewTweet this!

4 comments:

John Parsons said...

Thanks, Kirsty, for putting together yet another awesome photo collection with yet another wonderful narrative, too. Your beautiful blog never fails to bring joy to our lives! We loved this line and the photos below:

"As skilled and driven as my boys are, they had the unfair of advantage of having the cutest cheerleaders…I love watching my girlies together too …"

Have a WONDERFUL Memorial Day & many smiles and cheers with your Fabulous Family.

Your Friends, Susun & John (Clarence)

Anonymous said...

Awww! All too cute. They all look so pro. at their recital, and so pro. at their soccer games. Just such great all rounders! And the cutest of cute cheerleaders! What a lovely 2nd in Charge little mommy Gracie is! So adorable! And Ella looks pretty chaffed with life on her big sister's lap! Thanks for the lovely pics.
Marmie.

Jill said...

xxxxxoooooo I was so very proud of your boys when Chase told me about their goals but not the least bit surprised. I love the pics of the girls...

Megan Gery said...

I love your cute little family!