Guess who is….

Three months old! (These photos taken on the appropriate day…I have been shockingly errant in posting)
Who me???!
who me
No way!!
noway
Even though I ate my 3 month old sticker…you have to admit I am pretty adorable.
socute
I was a lame slacker about posting on the blog this month so here’s a massive pictorial recap (if you thought I was snaphappy before I got my iPhone……)
When Ellabeth was 2 months old she loved:
Being cuddled as she slept. (We loved it even more)
DSC_0851
DSC_0856IMG_1838
IMG_1655
Asking questions and giving opinions…conversing in general she has the sweetest little voice.
DSC_0917DSC_0915DSC_0913
DSC_0920
Playing with big brothers
DSC_0118
Benj and Gabe love to simulate Cedar Point rides with her sitting in her bouncy seat. She is very adventurous…
IMG_1960
Holding court and entertaining her family (her first time in the saucer) look at her happy smile!
DSC_0096
Laughing and joking….and looking skeptical…
DSC_0009DSC_0002
Learning to roll over. This was the first time she did it and I caught it on camera! (surprising eh?) I love her surprised/disturbed face as she goes over. This photo made me laugh and laugh.
DSC_0972
Cuddling with friends
DSC_0014DSC_0844DSC_0849IMG_2018IMG_1684IMG_1686IMG_1839
Giving sage advice. “Listen up kids. Don’t carve up your face or your mom will be forced to put socks on your hands”
DSC_0969
Hanging out in her “bathroom chair”. She loves to sit in this bath sling when I am in the bathroom. Unfortunately that can’t go on much longer as she has developed a habit of swinging her legs over the side and swiveling so that just her head remains on the chair.
IMG_1883
Here she mastered the art of finger sucking….well at least mastered one attempt. I wish she would get it right more often as it resulted in one of her longest naps ever.
IMG_1872IMG_1862
I just found these shots heartbreakingly sweet. (Yes I do know babies are safest sleeping on their backs, she was well supervised)
IMG_1936IMG_1939IMG_1940IMG_1944
Thoughtful philosophical chats with Finny
IMG_1875
Chilling with daddy..
IMG_1984
One of my favourite memories this month. Late night walks featuring Daddy, Mommy, Shemly and Ella…playing dreamy music on the iPhone for her to hear. Looking at her huge eyes illuminated by streetlights…..magical
IMG_1952IMG_1953
Her 2 month Dr. appointment in the waiting room (pre-shots)
IMG_1617
Post shots..awwww…
IMG_1635
Other things she loved as a two month old:
*kicking her legs and dancing to music
*Music: she loves it, she seems to have pretty good rhythm and is still easily calmed by music
*blowing raspberries…..and making spit bubbles
*nursing …she makes such a joyful noise when she sees me getting ready to feed her.
*Sucking and chewing on her hands and arms…she gives herself hickeys pretty regularly
*Taking baths and showers
I took this the moment she turned 3 months old…sniff. I don’t know how we lived without her. As Benj said last night, “Ella just makes our lives so much awesomer”
IMG_1975

I'm reading: Guess who is….Tweet this!

7 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my - this post makes me want a newborn, which is a bad thing since I had those parts removed years ago. Thanks for sharing her with us!

Jill said...

She makes all of our lives awesomer!

Cyndy Bush said...

She is adorable! I can see that you all are cherishing each one of these precious moments. =)

Janet said...

She is amazing and clearly well loved-as she should be.

Jen Lynn said...

I love her. She is precious. I have a box of clothes for you that I almost gave to the Brackenburys yesterday, but then I thought if I did that, then I wouldn't have an excuse to visit BG. So I didn't give it to them. I wish I could make a visit to BG happen, but somehow I don't think it will any time soon. hmmmmmm. I find it fitting that the word verification I have to type for this comment is "bring"

Thalia Randall said...

Oh, so cute!! Congrats, and can't wait to see her!! xx

alpinekleins said...

Darling <3 darling <3 - it's amazing to see the difference in a couple months :) My favorite is with the cute little fingers in her mouth - so sweet!

Kristin