Attachments by Rainbow Rowell: WINNER! Winner!

The lucky winner of my favourite book this summer, chosen randomly by finny.org was comment
#10. Congratulations to my friend Dawn H-S! It turned out to be your second comment that won-those extra entries pay off. I'll get that right to you. Rainbow will be happy to send you a signed bookplate too.

I think you will really love the book! Thanks everyone for playing and for the book recommendations-I am looking forward to picking up your favourites for what is left of my summer! Thanks Rainbow for the book!

I'm reading: Attachments by Rainbow Rowell: WINNER! Winner!Tweet this!

3 comments:

Thalia Randall said...

Dangit!!!

dawn h-s said...

Wow! I never win anything!!!!

I'm giddy!

Rainbow said...

Yay, Dawn!

Send your address to rainbowrowell@gmail.com, and I'll happily send you an autographed bookplate!

And thank you again times a million, Kirsty.