Welcome March!

007
A pinch and a punch for the first of the month, m’Peeps. Hope it is off to a good start. 
I have a goal of getting sweaty for at least 30 mins at least 5 days a week for the next 31 days. 1 down, 30 more to go. I have done this before and it is surprisingly challenging to stick to.
‘Tis the month of my bebe’s birth. Last night I was laughing at her blowing raspberries on my ample belly ( a favourite past-time of hers which we call “zerberts”) and marveling that this time this year she was wiggling around inside of said ample belly. Her being was still an abstract idea that I could not quite grasp.  A year can change so much-(now she is not an abstract idea at all, she is so very real and yummy and so very much my happy place ) and yet so much can stay the same (belly is still ample for instance.)
‘Tis also the month of my wonderful sister Shona’s birth, my hilarious brother Luke’s birth and my beloved Aaron’s birth. 
What’s more, ‘tis the month of SPRING.
March has the makings of a good month.

I'm reading: Welcome March!Tweet this!

3 comments:

jmt said...

We call them zerberts too. :) My Owen loves to squeeze my belly chub and always states how "huggy" I am. I just take it as a compliment and move on. Eh, it makes someone happy!

And I can imagine it's hard to stick to.....5 days a week is really tough to do. I'm always content if I get in 3-4, if I've got a purpose for doing it. Otherwise, 2-3! Hee hee.

dawn h-s said...

Wait one minute....is there a baby I don't know about who is turning 1? Because sweet Ella can't be...she must remain a babe for a while longer yet. No, it certainly has not been a year. Nope. I refuse to believe it.

DianeSS said...

I love the start of a new month. March 1 is also my first born child's birthday, the day I became a mom, and so that is always a day I celebrate! I hope this month is good to you and that you can stick to you goals! I think Bill Cosby coined the term "zerbet". I love it and we use it too!