Finny’s Fiesta

Playing catch-up:
A “few” photos from Finny’s pre and post-baptism Cinco de Mayo birthday bash
Pre-baptism. Birthday morning early AM:
Oh my gosh it is finally here!….I am…
anxious
eight!
I get to open my presents NOW??!
finnyexcited
Oh I can’t look!
riiip
A Manchester United soccer jersey? No WAY!!
manu
And shorts TOO?!  Life is complete.
rooneyshorts
But wait, there are legos too!
legos
And the book I wanted! Ha! And you said it was socks!
book
You see and can read all about his baptism here
Post-baptism:  we had a little fiesta at our home away from home…(thanks dear Amy!)
Playing Goof-ball
ball
Mmmmm…. seven layer burritos!
burritos
CAKE!
candleblow
And cupcakes too! Provided by the ever awesome CAROLYN!
postcake
Of course there was a pinata
pinata
The tension builds….
thegang
The death of the monkey. “Are you kidding me?! These kids are CRAZY!”
areyoukiddingme
More party games
whatisit
Fun on the trampoline (where post-baptism sinning is bound to occur Winking smile )
trampoline
Grandpa and Grandma Enola came all the way from Arizona to celebrate with us!
DSC_0331
It was a very full, very wonderful day. I can’t believe my baby boy is 8. I simply can’t.
charming
How I love him!

I'm reading: Finny’s FiestaTweet this!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man!!! He is still SO cute! Seems like he had a great 8! Well done Mommy on all your planning. Glad it went so well. Good to know that he is a Man U fan.