Children of technology...

October 11, 2007

My big boys have started a blog. It is at http://bromedy.blogspot.com/
(Gabe came up with the name-no lie!!!!)
They would be absolutely apoplectic with joy if you would comment every so often.  They really do type it themselves, well Benj did, I helped Gabe due to a speed issue (I was losing my mind) but he did some and dictated the rest :)
When I have time enough to do some deep breathing and yoga afterwards I will expand on Benj's game that Gabe talks about. The game that turned Aaron into a heckler (who had to be reprimanded by a ref) and our very mild and lady-like coaches wife into the screamer of obscenities, and me into a raging pyschotic verging on a heart attack. Or at least a more raging psychotic verging on a heart attack then I am on the average day.
Anyway thanks to those who have commented already, love you forever xoxo :)
Posted at 09:30 AM | Permalink

TrackBack
TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e54ee69349883400e54f09ce008834
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Children of technology...:

Comments

Jen
Can't wait to hear the whole story!!
Posted by: Jen | October 11, 2007 at 06:47 PM

I'm reading: Children of technology...Tweet this!

0 comments: