Friday Follower Appreciation: Winner


Thanks Krissy from The Artsy Mom for following! A pretty little something will be wending it's way from me to you soon.

Her favourite thing about Spring?
I love to be able to take my kids out to the park or just out with their friends when the weather gets better. I absolutely love spring because of the great weather that isn't too hot but isn't too cold either. :)



Ah yes Krissy...one day...one day....I believe it will come....(can you tell our perfect March turned to cold and rainy?)

Please email me with your mailing details so I can get it on its way! Next Follower Appreciation Giveaway will be next Friday, so stay tuned!

I'm reading: Friday Follower Appreciation: WinnerTweet this!

2 comments:

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

We've had so much rain here too. I'm so ready for Spring.

Mrs. Sanchez said...

oooh, what a fun concept.

I'll have to check in next Friday.

I found you via FF, but I'm a late FF. Now following.

Follow back at http://jotgiveaways.blogspot.com