The unbearable cuteness of being…Samuel Seth

Hello world! Please ladies….calm yourselves….

samuel2

On August 6th my little brother Seth and his wife welcomed their first son. He was born on his maternal grandfather’s birthday, but more importantly on my 1/2 birthday. Which is a very significant day, as we all know.  His cuteness knows no bounds. He reminds me a lot of my siblings as babies and also my own brown haired babies.  It is probably fortunate that he lives in South Africa or I’d have eaten him.  We celebrated his birth by going to the beach and creating his birth announcement…

name writing

 

Kidsbirthannouncement

toomuchcuteness

loved

samuel9 samuel10

Want.To.Squish.It

samuel7

ssr

Looking at him, I am reminded that the ever intensifying morning sickness is worth it. We love you Samuel! Well done, Seth and Christina!

I'm reading: The unbearable cuteness of being…Samuel SethTweet this!

14 comments:

Leah Rubin said...

Good Lord, he's a beauty! So precious, and I'm enthralled by the hair! Congratulations to all!

angela said...

What a cutie! I love that hair! Mommy and Daddy couldn't look prouder! Congrats to your family on such a precious new addition!

Jessica said...

Awww...what a BEAUTIFUL baby boy!! Loooove all that hair!! Congratulations to Seth!!

Jen Lynn said...

Oh ya, definitely a cute baby. Definitely of "squish" quality.

Congrats to your bro. and sil

trish said...

Kirsty...thanks for posting those photos....so very sweet! My love to Seth and all the Randall fam.:)

Christy said...

oh he is precious! love the beach pictures, cute idea!

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Oh my gosh, he is delicious! Look at that hair! :) Soon enough Kirsty ... and you will be able to squish your own. I am so happy for you. :)

Janet said...

He is precious! Love that fuzzy head of hair.

Trainer T.s Fitness said...

Just beautiful and blessed :-)

Michelle said...

Kirsty, he is completely delicious and gorgeous. And born on my Gracie's birthday :-) He has no choice but to be remarkable and special.

Love to you!

Michelle

Denise said...

He's gorgeous!!! Congratulations to your brother & his wife on their little miracle!

Samantha said...

Too cute!!! Love the hair!!!

Seth Randall said...

Tinny!! Always a little slow on the uptake - forgive me. What a PERFECT homage to our cute little boy. You are a darling, thank you :) We just love it, and are equally tempted to just eat him up. Thanks to all your sweet friends for their kind comments and congrats :)
Lots of love Seth and Christina.

jmt said...

Squish indeed. My heart just caught a little. I need my baby girl to wake up so I can squish HER. Good Lord, I do not want to go back to work!