Throw-down Update!



Hi m'peeps. How are you? Yes, me too.

Ok so I have taken the idea of the throw-down before the counsel. (I.e: Aaron, Nathan and Amy) and we have spent many hours behind closed doors, hashing it out. Heated debate, walk-outs, and occasional (Amy on Nathan) hair-pulling has ensued. Just kidding, Amy would never pull Nathan's hair. He pulls her hair.

We want to make this appealing/accessible/motivating to the full gamut of skill/fitness levels.
YOU DO NOT. I repeat..YOU DO NOT have to do a wall-sit! There will be a list of things that you can choose from. Do one, do them all. Just Do Something.

We are still working on a final consensus so please stay tuned. Details to come, details to come. I guess this turned out to be a non-update. But stay tuned.......

2010: The Year of The Body.


Image from here

I'm reading: Throw-down Update!Tweet this!

17 comments:

Jen Lynn said...

I want to see this. I'm trying to come up with something to do with my workout buddies on new years day.

I WILL steal your ideas sayer/richardsons.

April Kennedy said...

Yay, I can't wait!

Unknown said...

Happy SITS day! Hope you have a great day.

Paula said...

Oh I'll join in! I'm looking to go down at least 2 dress sizes by September!

Charlene said...

Oh, I'll do a wall-sit anyday as long as I don't have to bake. Actually, I've been doing a LOT of wall-sits thanks to P90X. (I'm on day 25.) Happy SITS Day!

Tea Time Consultants said...

Have a great day! Come by for a visit: http://www.teatimeconsultants.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

oh, I need to join this-my 9 yr old asked me this morning when I was going to start working out, when I asked her why she told me because my butt is getting curvy!

Working Mommy said...

I can't wait - this sounds like a great plan! I still have about 20 lbs of baby weight to lose...make me thin again!! K, thanks!

~WM

Angela Tolsma said...

HAPPY SITS DAY!! Love the recipes!!!

Shanna - My Favorite Everything said...

Happy SITS day! I want to know what kind of coffee you ordered this AM?! With your energy I could get ALOT accomplished!! Thanks for a fun read!
Happy Holidays :-)

Kristin @ Meanbean said...

omgosh, The Year of the Body....hooray!! I'm excited to see where it takes us!

Tammy said...

I'm in too! Sounds interesting and fun!

Marie said...

I may be in....depends on what you actually come up with! :)

Minky Moo said...

Well, I'm in! You made me laugh 5 times in your SITS intro so count me as a fan already!
Happy SITS day!

Alana, Author of Domestically Challenged said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with - I want to participate!

i Trading Tricks said...

Great topic - liked.
It's real fun to read you.

Jenn Erickson said...

Great idea! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with and follow your progress! Of course, when I saw the post title I was thinking more of a throwdown au la Bobby Flay ~yeah, you see where my mind goes...straight to the food. So, yeah, I need a little inspiration from your camp! All the best, Jenn